Experience the taste of Australian craft beer where it has been brewed on self-guided tours.
Enjoy a day out in Brisbane’s South Bank and West End at one of Australia’s finest beer breweries. Visit The James Squire Brew Bar at the Charming Squire, or the Brisbane Brewing Company or The Catchment Brewing Company. Brewhouses are a great way to taste craft beer that has been brewed on-site. Other James Squire Brewhouses are:
- The Squire’s Landing – Sydney
- The Daring Squire – Wollongong
- The Crafty Squire – Melbourne
- The Rogue Squire – Wheelers Hill
- The Cheeky Squire – Frankston
- The Lucky Squire – Gold Coast
- The Savvy Squire – Sunshine Coast
- The Generous Squire – Perth
After touring The James Squire Brew Bar at The Charming Squire take a walk to the Brisbane Brewing Company and sample some of their great craft beers on your tour. The last of three breweries on the tour is The Catchment, the newest of the three. Enjoy a view of the West End while sitting on the upstairs balcony tasting some great craft beers.
The Sydney CBD is home to five great breweries located in the city center. This is a great way to do a self-guided tour as they are all in one location. The five breweries are:
- James Squire The Squire’s Landing
- Endeavour Brewing Co Tap Rooms
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- All Hands Brewing Co
- REDOAK Boutique Beer Cafe
Enjoy James Squire craft beer brewed on-site before visiting the Endeavour Brewing Co Tap Rooms. The brewery here is located in a small taproom in the downstairs of the building. Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel is the oldest pub brewery in Australia and serves 7 beers and 1 rotating seasonal beer. All Hands Brewing Co is an open beer garden overlooking Darling Harbour, with the brewery located on the lower level. To experience the taste of some international beer visit the REDOAK.